Duquesne University Small Business Development Center is celebrating its 15th Annual Entrepreneur’s Growth Conference on May 10, 2013.
This action-packed event has something for every business – just starting or growing fast - with workshops, a business building tradeshow and a keynote speaker at lunch. Businesses looking to learn the hottest trends in social media, the latest strategies for finding and keeping customers and tips for increasing profits are invited.
· Starting a Business: A Roadmap to Success
· Build a Better Blueprint: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing a Great Business Plan
· Before You Buy: Is a Franchise the Right Business for You?
· Relationship Management: Tips to Find, Connect & Keep More Clients & Customers
· Come On Big Money: How To Sell Your Business & Get Top Dollar
· Re-Invent, Re-Invigorate, Re-Think: A Five-Year Strategic Action Plan for Faster Growth & Bigger Profits
· Resources, Opportunities, and Ideas for Women & Minority Business Owners
· Money, Money, Money: Who Has It & How To Get It
· Deduct It! 15 Money-Saving Secrets of Tax Savvy Entrepreneurs
· Next Generation Networking: How to Meet More Customers, Vendors, Partners & Friends Online & Offline
· The Competitive Edge: How to be a Marketing Rock Star
· The Social Savvy Entrepreneur: 15 Time-Saving Ideas to Build Business on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
· Watch This: The Marketing Power of Online Videos
· Clicks & Cash: What It Takes to Drive Website Traffic, Convert Visitors to Customers & Keep Them Coming Back
A special networking opportunity will be provided at lunch – many of the events speakers have volunteered to stay for lunch and host a table. This is a chance for attendees to sit with the expert and pick their brain; get a few new ideas and network with others at the table as well. There will be speakers who are discussing topics such as branding, finding money and social media.
The Entrepreneur’s Growth Conference begins at 8:00 a.m. with registration and networking and continues through 4:30 p.m. at Duquesne University.
Register at www.sbdc.duq.edu.
Use code Pitt13 and receive a $20 discount. If your customer is small business, consider exhibiting.
Posted on behalf of Dreamweaver Marketing Associates. Joyce Kane is the owner of Cybertary Pittsburgh, a Virtual Administrative support company, providing virtual office support, personal and executive assistance, creative design services and light bookkeeping. Cybertary works with businesses and busy individuals to help them work 'on' their business rather than 'in' their business. www.Cybertary.com/Pittsburgh