• Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Servers, Hard Drives
• Keyboards, Mice, Power Supplies, Motherboards/Circuit Boards, Cables, Speakers, CD, DVD, Tape and Floppy Drivers, Backup Systems, Memory Drives, Computer Fans, and Tape Backups
• Routers, Switches, Wireless Routers, Access Points, Bridges, Firewalls, Cabling, Modems, and KVM Switches
• Phones, Ink, Toner, AC Adapters, Projectors, Overhead Displays
• Consumer electronics (Gaming Systems, Wire, Christmas Lights, Cable Boxes, Radios, VCR and DVD Players, Typewriters, MP3 Players, iPods, iPads, Desktop Printers, and Dot Max Printers)
• Monitors (LCD and CRT)
Onsite Data Destruction for hard drives will be provided upon request for a $10 fee
Televisions will NOT be accepted
If your donation will be more than 30 items you may schedule a pick-up with Commonwealth Computer Recycling prior to the event at 724-858-1087.
Cannot make it on April 12th?
Spectrum Charter School will accept donations BEFORE the event during the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Questions? Call 412-374-8130
TeamLogicIT of Monroeville and Commonwealth Computer Recycling