e-Magnify Go Global! Lunch
Don't miss this chance to learn from three experts about reaching an international market!
September 26, 2013
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Seton Hill University
Cost: $25 (includes luncheon & program)
GlobeTrade (Chicago, Illinois)
What you'll learn:
• Global small business trends, common myths about taking a business global, number of online users worldwide, and information about the latest National Export Initiative.
• What it takes to capture the attention and business from people worldwide, including online users - movers, shakers, travelers and key influencers in our world (emphasizing the importance of using social media - with specific best practice examples).
• Where to look for help online in taking a business global and how to structure getting paid.
• The 10 disciplines to thriving in a wired, interconnected world.
• Natalia Olson-Urtecho, Regional Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration
• Lyn Doverspike, Director, U.S. Commercial Service, Pittsburgh Office