Contact: Aja Jones
Singers, Actors and Character Actors
Adult Equity Principal Auditions for Pittsburgh CLO's A Musical Christmas Carol (Equity and Non-Equity members are welcome)
Pittsburgh CLO Academy
130 Cecil Way
Sunday, October 6 from 1:00pm-9:00pm
Please be advised that auditions for Judge Jackie Justice, The Trials of Love are on the same day. Visit our website for further details about scheduling an audition for this CLO Cabaret show:www.pittsburghclo.org/pages/clo_auditions
Email us to set up a time for your appointment: auditions@pittsburghCLO.org
(If this link does not automatically generate an email in your browser,
please click here for detailed instructions on submitting an audition request.)
• Head shot and resume
• 16 bars up-tempo and ballad musical theater song that shows your voice at its best.
• Bring legible sheet music in your key.
All the information you need is available on our website. Just follow these simple instructions.
• Set up a time for your appointment by emailing us using the link above.
• Download and complete the Audition Application. You will need to bring this to your audition appointment.
• If you are having trouble downloading the application, just come a few minutes early to complete; we will have them available on the day of your audition.
• Note: No housing, transportation or per diem available to out-of-area performers.
# # #
Since 1946, the Pittsburgh CLO has been the driving force behind live musical theater in Pittsburgh and the entire Southwestern Pennsylvania region. Under the direction of Van Kaplan since 1997, this not-for-profit arts organization appreciates the support of nearly 200,000 patrons each year and produces a subscription series, educational programs, national tours and develops and invests in new works, including 18 Broadway shows (24 Tony Awards®) featuring the current productions of Cinderella, Kinky Boots and Matilda. Its dedication to the musical theater art form extends to include such programs as the CLO Academy, the CLO Mini Stars, the Gene Kelly Awards, the Richard Rodgers Award, the National High School Musical Theater Awards, the Construction Center for the Arts and the CLO Cabaret.