Contact: Aja Jones
Auditions for the Johnny Cash musical, RING OF FIRE, originally created by Richard Maltby, Jr.
Directed and choreographed by Guy Stroman.
Principals must be available beginning May 5, 2014 and continuing through August 17, 2014.
Ring of Fire will run at the CLO Cabaret May 22-August 17, 2014
Singing actors and actresses of any age (no children)
Need to be proficient playing guitar (acoustic/electric), bass (acoustic), mandolin, banjo, fiddle, harmonica, and/or various percussion.
The play is a narrative, storytelling overview of the life of Johnny Cash using his extensive musical catalogue as the foundation to celebrate his life and career.
Bring your instrument(s) and prepare two contrasting songs. Sides will be provided from the script at the audition as needed.
By appointment – 3:00pm to 11:00pm on Saturday, January 11
Callbacks Sunday, January 12. Time TBD
Please call or email to schedule an audition time.
Pittsburgh CLO Academy
130 Academy Avenue, 8th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
• Head shot and resume stapled together.
• Auditioners should prepare two contrasting songs and accompany themselves on one of the instruments noted above.
• Applications can be downloaded from our website, www.pittsburghclo.org/pages/clo_auditions or picked up at the audition.
• Requests for an audition appointment should be e-mailed to CabaretAuditions@pittsburghclo.org, and include a preferred time range, which will be honored as sign-ups permit. If e-mail is not available, please call 412-281-3973 x 234.
• E-mail is highly preferred.