For Immediate Release:
December 12, 2012
For More Information Contact:
Top 10 Reasons to Finish Holiday Shopping at Your Local Simon Mall!
(Pittsburgh, Pa)- It’s hard to feel the magic of the holidays sitting in front of a computer screen. Sure, online shopping is convenient and fast—but Ross Park Mall and South Hills Village usher in a full and exciting experience full of holiday cheer!
Here are the top 10 reasons to finish the rest of your holiday shopping at the mall.
1. Shopping with no limitations or guess work. Shopping with no guess work. Don’t guess at what an item looks and feels like, or how it fits on you. Go to the mall. Touch the fabric. See colors and patterns live. Mix and match items. Try on clothing to ensure fit and satisfaction.
2. Social shopping. Shopping, to a large extent, is a social experience to be shared with friends and family. There’s no better place to do that than at your local mall. You also have access to knowledgeable salespeople who can explain merchandise to you and make recommendations that best fit your needs.
3. Instant gratification. Find what you want and take it home with you right away. No wait. No shipping charges.
4. Surprise and delight. Shopping at the mall is like a box of chocolate—you never know what you’re going to get. Many shoppers go to the mall not knowing what they are going to get. And that’s the point. It’s exciting—finding that special gift, discovering your favorite designer is on sale, seeing the latest fashion.
5. Escape to the mall. Get away, if only for a couple of hours, from daily obligations and responsibilities. Enjoy some “me time” at the mall.
6. Unparalleled selection. With an average of more than 120 retailers in a mall, there are literally thousands of brands from which to choose—all under one roof.
7. Great deals all in one place. The sheer number of sales and special offers by mall retailers is unmatched in any other sales environment.
8. Free entertainment. Malls offer free year round entertainment for all ages, including musical/choral groups, dancers and a wide range of other events designed to engage and entertain. No other retail venue can provide the level of entertainment a mall can.
9. Great food. Malls offer a variety of dining options for shoppers. Shop at the mall with friends and then relive the experience over a meal at one of the fine restaurants or eateries located at the mall.
10. Personal/Community connection. Malls are part of the fabric of their local community. Many shoppers’ first job or first date was at their local mall. Most shoppers can recall positive personal experiences from their youth that occurred at the mall. Additionally, malls actively support a number of local charities helping raise funds to support the broader community.
Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE:SPG) is an S&P 100 company and the largest real estate company in the world. The Company currently owns or has an interest in 331 retail real estate properties in North America and Asia comprising 241 million square feet. We are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employ approximately 5,500 people in the U.S. For more information, visit the Simon Property Group website at www.simon.com.
Posted on behalf of Dreamweaver Marketing Associates. Joyce Kane is the owner of Cybertary Pittsburgh, a Virtual Administrative support company, providing virtual office support, personal and executive assistance, creative design services and light bookkeeping. Cybertary works with businesses and busy individuals to help them work 'on' their business rather than 'in' their business. www.Cybertary.com/Pittsburgh