Publisher, Editor: Joanne Quinn-Smith
- February 14th Proclamation declaring September 6th as Hug-A-Thon Pittsburgh Day. There will also be a group hug with City Council Members.
- Hug Ambassador Events are open auditions to be huggers at the Hug-A-Thon Events of September 6th.
- Hug Ambassador Auditions will be held in the City Council Districts of Darlene Harris, William Peduto, and Theresa Smith.
- Hug Auditions scheduled during the months of March, May, July and August
- Hug Ambassador Categories will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Hug Auditions are scheduled during the months of March, May, July and August. These will be preview events to the September 6, Hug-A-Thon Pittsburgh™
- The outdoor event will be held in five locations in downtown Pittsburgh. These Hug locations are the City County Building, Market Square, Katz Plaza, underneath Macy’s Clock, and the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown. Times to get a “free” hug and make your optional donations: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM at these locations
- There will be signage and entertainment to draw attention to the Huggers.
- The hugs will be free. Donations will be accepted and the donations will benefit four local charities.
- The Presenting Sponsor is Wyndham Grand Downtown and the first official Hug-A-Thon Pittsburgh Gala will be held in the Wyndham Grand Ballroom.
- Celebrity Hug Stations will be set up around the room. Celebrities will include local sports figures, media personalities, and entertainers.
- Local musical and variety entertainment has been engaged for both the lobby of the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown and the ballroom from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
"I am proud to be a part of this great campaign and to show how much Pittsburgh cares about its local charities. Pittsburgh is hands-down the World's Most Lovable City!" Bill Peduto
About PositivelyPittsburghLiveMagazine.com™ (PPL Mag™)
(c) Joanne Quinn-Smith and PositivelyPittsburghLiveMagazine.com 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Forward this email
This email was sent to email@example.com by Positively Pittsburgh Live Magazine .