Does any of this sound familiar?
- I have so many opportunities but can’t seem to close on any of them!
- I have used marketing projects but not followed up and they haven’t made me money!
- Marketing and sales goals seem to elude me and my sales staff.
- My myriad ideas for new products are not making it off the drawing board.
- Multiple revenue streams and passive income, what’s that?
- My marketing efforts are scattered, and I am not sure what is working?
- I only market out of desperation when sales fall off!
- Marketing, why? It doesn’t work. The business will either come or it won’t!
If these very concepts are rolling around in your head or your business, then you need a marketing plan: Because:
- Productivity and Profit can be your benchmarks!
- Success is when opportunity and preparedness meet!
- The fortune is in the follow-up!
- Goals can be met and reset!
- R & D is not just for Fortune Five Hundred’s. It’s for you!
- Multiple revenue streams/passive income can be a reality!
- Tracking your marketing only needs a system and education!
- You need to market in good and bad times, especially good!
- Marketing works with the right product and super service!
Dreamweaver Marketing for: S.W.A.T. analysis, Comparative Analysis, Niche Marketing Plans, Sales Programs!
412-628-5048, ©Joanne Quinn-Smith(2006)
Creative Energy Officer, Dreamweaver Marketing Associates